The project accountant is responsible for the overall accounting functions and support of our new construction department. This position reports to the Controller.
- Executing Contracts-AIA Billings – Lien Waivers – Certified Payrolls – Monthly Forms
- Preparing and maintaining weekly bid reports
- Daily Correspondence with Contractors/Customers
- Creating and maintaining project profiles
- CO & PO Follow ups and issue processing
- Monthly job audits
- Assist project managers with day to day tasks
- AP Entry
- Daily office responsibilities
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks, MS Suite
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be motivated, eager to learn and contribute to a team.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- College Degree preferred
We offer a great benefits package, PTO &, 401K
We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our Customers experience something extraordinary. We’re hard working, hard playing, and performance minded. We solve problems and build relationships. We hope you want to be part of a great team in a 3rd generation family owned glass business.
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply:
Click the email address below to begin. You will have to fill out a CAPTCHA, to avoid spam emails. Please formulate your application including contact info and your resumé, and send it to the email below:
We are receiving applications at h…@rabglass.com